Tuesday, May 30, 2017

... and that is what completes me!!!




The strongest of the iron has to go through the hottest of the fire – says a contemporary wisdom!! Each one of us has to go through our sufferings that make us strong. This strength gives us perseverance, builds our character and moulds our grit.

But I do not believe in this. Because suffering also leads me to sadness, breaks my soul, and limps me. It makes me see life in negative light. It takes away my inner light.

It may help mould my character but takes away my smile.
It may teach me to be patient but diminishes the depth of my core.
It may strengthen my bones but takes away my shining eyes.
It may sharpen my edges but leaves me cold and calculated

I don’t need to go through fire to make me realise what mettle I am made of.


I need to go through love to give me self- preservation.
I need a kind word to define my character
I need motivation to carve my grit
I need a smile to push my limits
I need to go through compassion to test my boundaries

And that makes me full. And that completes me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspite of his faults....

He is not perfect and neither are you He comes with his flaws and so do you He may not love you the way you want him to He may not ...